An up-to-date list of websites can be found in Annex 1. (“Website”).
KMDA is responsible for the processing of personal data collected and processed in the context of ordering entrance tickets for events produced by KMDA. Entrance tickets are tickets ordered and paid for on the Website, tickets ordered by telephone or tickets purchased on site (“Entrance Tickets”).
KMDA will comply with all applicable data protection laws, whether national, European or international, for all Personal Data received.
3. PERSONAL DATA
All information about an identified or identifiable natural person is Personal Data. An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, by means of an identifier such as a name, identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more elements specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person. (“Personal data”).
When ordering Entrance Tickets, you will be asked to provide certain personal details in order to finalise the order and for the purpose of delivering the Entrance Tickets. KMDA makes sure to ask you only for the most relevant and necessary personal data in the context of an order.
The person completing the purchase either electronically or by telephone (“Customer”) is responsible for providing correct Personal Data as requested by the KMDA. This refers both the Personal Data as Buyer, or of all persons involved, (“Third Parties”) for whom Entrance Tickets are bought.
If you want to order Entrance Tickets through the Website, it is possible to create a profile to facilitate future orders.
For this profile you need to provide more Personal Data to KMDA, aimed at preventing improper use, although you are free to complete the order for Entrance Tickets without creating a profile.
4. PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
KMDA will only use the Personal Data it receives for the following purposes:
- The delivery and invoicing of the products ordered by you with the legal basis that a service requested by you is provided.
- The management of your account on the Website or your Personal Data included in the KMDA customer database, with as legal basis that an agreement requested by you is implemented. If indicated by you, send direct marketing material, with your explicit and prior consent as legal basis.
- Optimisation of the management and quality of the Website. And the collection of visitor numbers and statistics: these are completely anonymous and the identity of specific persons or companies cannot be derived from it. The legal basis is the legitimate interest in continuously improving the service and the Website.
- Sending direct marketing materials, newsletters, commercial messages, actions and promotions, displaying online advertisements on the basis of your explicit and prior consent (*).
You are not required to reveal your Personal Data but you must understand that providing certain services will not be possible if you do not agree to the processing of your data.
(*) Express permission may include registering your e-mail address on the Website, checking the boxes provided for this or other purposes (“opt-in”).
Your consent may be withdrawn at any time without justification by means of the unsubscribe option provided at the bottom of each Marketing e-mail.
In general, you can always object to the processing of your personal data for purposes of direct marketing by means of simple notification to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Personal Data provided shall only be processed by KMDA and the promoter in question. These will not be disclosed to any third party, third country or international organisation other than those described in this Agreement without your prior consent.
Any partial or complete reorganisation or transfer of the activities of KMDA, meaning activities are reorganised, transferred, discontinued or in the event of KMDA's bankruptcy, may involve the transfer of Personal Data to new entities or third parties.
In some cases KMDA may be required to disclose your Personal Data pursuant to a court order or in order to comply with other mandatory laws or regulations. KMDA will attempt, in all reasonableness, to inform you in advance, unless it is subject to legal restrictions.
5. TERM OF PROCESSING
Personal Data is collected for the purpose of offering and selling Entrance Tickets and Memberships to the Buyer and Third Parties. Personal data will be stored for 24 months after purchase of Entrance Tickets, if no account has been created. After this period, KMDA will take the necessary steps to make this Personal Data anonymous. If at the time of purchase an account was created, the Personal Data will be kept for 2 months after deletion of the account, after which KMDA will make the Personal Data anonymous.
Personal Data received will be processed by the KMDA and the promoter involved in the event. KMDA is responsible for the protection of the received Personal Data and will take appropriate organisational and technical measures to this effect, but is not responsible for the processing of Personal Data by the promoter in question. Please refer to the general terms and conditions of the promoter for this.
You have the right to access your Personal Data free of charge at any time.
You are free to share Personal Data with KMDA or not, you always have the right to correct, limit, supplement or delete this Personal Data.
You may object to the processing of your Personal Data for serious and legitimate reasons if KMDA has no legal or public interest in the processing.
You can always object against direct marketing, without giving a reason. You are free to withdraw your consent at any time.
You have the right to obtain your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable form.
If you want to file a complaint because of a violation of your Personal Data, you must contact the supervisory authority. Please contact the Data Protection Authority for more information: Drukpersstraat 35, 1000 Brussels, www.privacycommission.be or email@example.com.
7. SECURITY AND CONFIDENTIALITY
KMDA will take any organisational and technical measures to avoid the destruction, loss, falsification, modification, unauthorised access or notification to third parties by mistake, as well as any other unauthorised processing of Personal Data.
Under no circumstances can KMDA be held liable for any direct or indirect damage resulting from the incorrect or unlawful use of Personal Data by a third party.
You are responsible for the use made of your computer, IP address and identification data from the Website, as well as for preventing access to your login and code.
8. ACCESS BY THIRD PARTIES
We provide access to Personal Data to our employees for the purpose of processing and providing a good service. We guarantee an equivalent level of protection for these activities.
Cookies are small files placed on your computer or mobile phone browser by the websites you visit. The information stored on these cookies can only be read by KMDA and only for the duration of the visit to the Website.
Cookies are widely used to make websites work, to improve the user experience and to communicate certain information to the owner of a website. Our cookies can store information about your online preferences and allow us to adapt our website to your preferences.
It is required to obtain permission to use or store cookies and similar technologies on computers and mobile devices other than functional cookies. This permission is requested when you visit our Website for the first time. You can always change the configuration of your computer to either accept all cookies or to refuse them or to notify you when a cookie is being used.
2. TYPES OF COOKIES
Although different types of cookies exist, a distinction is mainly made between:
- Session or preferences cookies: These cookies are used to facilitate your use of the Website, such as enabling you to navigate through the different pages and sections of the Website. Depending on the case, these cookies stop working at the end of a session (for example, when you close the browser window) or these cookies remember your preferences and choices on the Website for a longer period of time. In general, these cookies remain active for no longer than 6 months. Disabling these cookies may result in certain pages or sections on the Website not being displayed correctly or not being accessible.
- Analytical cookies: KMDA uses analytical cookies to improve the performance, marketing strategy and personalisation of the Website by collecting information about the number of visitors, how visitors access the Website and how they use the Website (for example, which pages are visited most frequently). Analytical cookies will be tracked for a maximum of 2 years. For cookies placed by third parties (Google Analytics), we would like to refer you to the statements on their Website.
- Non-functional cookies: These cookies are placed for statistical, social, targeting and commercial purposes. These cookies allow you to check which pages of the Website you are visiting, where you are located, etc. Targeted cookies allow you to build up a profile based on your surfing behaviour so that the ads shown are tailored to your interests. Cookies for commercial purposes keep track of how many and which advertisements are shown to a user. These cookies are tracked for a maximum of 2 years.
- Permanent cookies: These cookies remain on the user's device for the duration determined in the cookies. They are activated each time the user visits the website that has placed these cookies.